Ice Queen Tourmalated Quartz Healing Stone Jewelry Set
The Combination of Tourmalated Quartz and Crystal Quartz are what Makes this Necklace Special
Tourmalated Quartz is a combination of clear crystal quartz and black tourmaline formed together. This combination of crystal quartz and black tourmaline has a hardness of 7 and primarily belongs to the quartz family. Quartz and tourmaline form a great protective stone that will also guard against negativity. Its high energy will help increase personal power. It has a very powerful psychic protection and grounding energy. The quartz amplifies the Tourmaline healing properties. Quartz is a master healer said to increase spiritual wisdom. This captivating tourmalated quartz necklace will put you in the spotlight. It will add an elegant sparkle to any outfit. This is a gorgeous one of a kind Tourmalated Quartz Necklace. This exquisite necklace is beaded with tourmalated quartz round beads, crystal quartz chip beads, and Chinese crystal teardrop beads. Chakras: Root and Crown Chakras
What Makes This Tourmalated Quartz Necklace so Special
- This Tourmalated Quartz Necklace was designed and handcrafted with love by the designer personally.
- Necklace features five clusters of tourmalated quartz beads, and crystal quartz chip beads.
- 10mm Tourmalated Quartz Beads
- Crystal quartz chip beads
- Chinese crystal teardrop beads
- The necklace is a braided Kumihimo beaded cord
- S-lon cord
- 8/0 Czech crystal silver lined seed beads
- measures 18 ¼ inches
- Bali silver filled end caps
- sterling silver lobster clasp
- 6 ½ inch sterling silver extender chain
- standard matinee length
- Designed to show off your amazing fashion sense and to add a gorgeous sophisticated look.
- Only featured on Guillermina’s Artistic Creations you can’t find this anywhere else
(Please note: Information on this page is no substitute for consulting a health care professional. All information contained on this page, including information relating to healing stones, is for informational purposes only. Please see your doctor or health care professional for medical advice.)